Sunday, June 9, 2013

Episode 1 - Aprillian from CtrlAltWoW

Episode 1 - Aprillian from CtrlAltWoW


CtrlAltWoW has always held a special place in my heart. It was the very first World of Warcraft podcast I listened to - well truth be told it was the very first podcast I ever listened to. From the moment I listened to it I fell in love with the show and after some time summoned the courage to submit an email and eventually an audio to them.

I love the fact that we all have different ways to play World of Warcraft and this podcast has shown me many sides about the game I love to play.

Aprillian has been an inspiration to me - with her love of both World of Warcraft and the sense of community she fosters with the CAW listeners who submit emails and audio's every week. 


CtrlAltWoW website - http://ctrlaltwow.blogspot.com.au

You can find CtrlAltWoW podcast on both iTunes and Stitcher Radio.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment